Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What are our chains?


I was reflecting on today's reading that thought came to me. What are the chains that hold us down and what kind of earthquake needs to take place to set us free.

These questions can be applied to multiple situations in our lives. 

Vocational:  
What are the chains that prevent us from looking deeper into our heart to see if God is calling me to a deeper relationship as a vowed religious. 
What is holding me back from pursuing the inner longing in my heart?

Spiritual:
What are the chains that are holding us back from bringing our faith in to the world. How would you like God to help with the fears. 
What is holding us back from encouraging family members, friends, co-workers, etc...to seek out how God is working in their lives?

Thoughts and questions to ponder.



No comments:

Post a Comment