Thursday, August 18, 2011

Take My Hands

This hymn by Sebastian Temple is a wonderful way to think and pray about your vocation.  We hope you enjoy it, and that it is fruitful for your prayer time...



Take my hands and make them as your own,
and use them for your kingdom here on earth.
Consecrate them to your care, anoint them for your service
where you may need your gospel to be sown.
 
Take my hands, they speak now for my heart,
and by their actions they will show your love.
Guard them on their daily course, be their strength
and guiding force to ever serve the Trinity above.

Take my hands; I give them to you, Lord.
Prepare them for the service of your name.
Open them to human need and by their love they'll sow
your seed so all may know the love and hope you gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment