Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Conversion to Vocation ~ from a Nun at St. Emma part 3


 I just sat there and pondered where that came from.  I thought that how funny it would be if at this same time next year I would be Catholic and looking into joining an order. I tried to put it out of my head and focused on becoming a medical missionary. But the thought kept coming up, It still gave me greatest sense of peace about what I was going to do with my life.  Everyone asks the famous question, what are you planning to do with your life. The one thought that kept popping up was that I was to join a religious order but I couldn't say that to anyone. The greatest problem with this was that I wasn't catholic and had never met a religious or had even talked to a priest.  So when the RCIA program was announced at the cookout, I knew that I had to join.  

No comments:

Post a Comment