Sunday, July 28, 2013

Conversion to Vocation ~ from a Nun at St. Emma part 7


Yes, You......


Now, after hobbling back to my room, I sat there with my foot up wrapped in ice. The chair was positioned so that you could look at the crucifix on the wall.
I just started to laugh and no I had not taken any pain meds at this point.
I just kept looking at the crucifix and thinking is this the place that God wanted me. Then I would laugh some more.

That same peace came over me again as when I first thought about becoming a religious sister.

But I couldn't tell anyone at this point, after all I had just finished my teaching degree and was a lot more in debt.

I just thought that this situation was funny and out of my control, because if God wanted me here then He would have to work some wonders to make it happen.

And He did...

No comments:

Post a Comment